Sunday, August 31, 2008

I gave in...

Hello world...
I seriously can't believe I am giving in and starting one of these... but both of my sisters have one and it was only a matter of time before I started one too.

I really have no clue how often I will be posting to this, but I'll try to write rather frequently.

School has started back up, and it's going pretty splendidly so far. I like all of my classes, and it's really great to be back with people and socializing and feeling productive again. I really like my roommate too. I have a good feeling about this year. I've set a goal of making it on the Dean's List- we'll see how that goes, I suppose.
I even went on Microsoft Excel yesterday and made a color-coded weekly schedule for myself! It's very pretty and nicely organized.

There are auditions on Tuesday for an opera at my school, Suor Angelica. I'll update later on that too... I am still deciding what to sing for my auditions.

Well, it's Sunday at 1:50 pm. And you should all know what that means.... naptime!


2 comments:

Paisley said...

YAY!!! i'm so happy you hae a blog now...i was actually just wondering how school is going for you and i'm glad to hear its going well!! i love you and miss you so much!!!

Charlotte said...

hooray.the.best.way.to.keep.in.contact.with.eachother

can.you.tell.our.keyboard.is.still.kaput

you.should.totally.get.in.the.opera,its.even.your.middle.nameeeeee