Wednesday, September 17, 2008

it's been awhile

I have been so removed from technology recently!
My computer is still in the midst of being fixed, but somehow I have survived.

This school year so far has actually been a lot of fun (terribly busy though).
The person living above me though, has been driving me absolutely insaneeeee
I can always hear him doing the deed at ridiculous hours of the night, or he just stomps around like a dinosaur or blasts his crap music at really inconsiderate hours.
But! There is a good part to this!!!
Alexis and I went to housing and they are letting us move into one of the on-campus apartments at the end of the month! I am so excited!
We are going to have a hugeeeee bedroom, living room, our own kitchen, bathroom, big closet, patio and study station!!!!!!!
I cannot wait to move... it will be so nice!
Plus it is in a quiet study building, so we won't have to deal with any loudddddd effers.

One last note... Go see Burn After Reading.
It is one high quality movie.

Okay well I have to go write a paper about Jesus for my New Testament class.

peaceeeeeee

1 comment:

Paisley said...

oooooh an apartment!!!! how awesome!