Saturday, January 3, 2009

resolutions

I know my New Year's Resolutions are coming a bit late... but better late than never, I suppose.

1. Work out every day
2. Finally start modeling
3. Wake up before 10am (most days... haha)
4. Start going to Cornerstone Church
5. Go on at least 1 date a week with Michael
6. Audition for an opera

There's one more that I'm really having trouble deciding if it's plausible that I could actually pull off... and that would be #7.

7. Limit diet coke consumption to 3 times a week.

#7 is on the maybe list right now. We'll see. That may be just too hard to cope with. Maybe I should just start drinking more water and still drink diet coke.

1 comment:

Paisley said...

haha, i think #3 is the one you might have trouble with! ;) These are good resolutions...i have yet to make mine!